Boost Your Network
The SLN 1000 portable two-way radio is the first purpose-built OnGo radio. It delivers highly reliable broadband push-to-talk*, ensuring your voice conversations sound clear and natural. And its purpose-built design enables you to easily drive productivity, efficiency and safety.
When paired with a Nitro service plan, enjoy simple management through the Nitro Cloud Portal and interoperation with existing MOTOTRBO networks.
*A SIM card is required for device operation.
Leading With Voice
Instant voice communications will always be business-critical. Whether your teams are on the front lines with the customer, on busy factory floors or in densely packed warehouses, a single break in voice communication can mean the difference between a broken workflow or worse—a serious accident.
Full Management and Control
Get full control over your fleet via the Nitro portal—a cloud-based tool that lets you make changes from anywhere. Set up new talkgroups, add users and push device updates in just minutes.
Motorola SLN 1000 Features
- First purpose-built OnGo radio (OnGo 3.5 GHz network compatible)
- Simple management through the Nitro Cloud Portal
- High-fidelity wideband audio
- Interoperates with existing MOTOTRBO networks*
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz compatible
- Compatible with most TLK 100, MOTOTRBO SL300 and SL3500e accessories
*Interoperation is exclusively available through a Nitro network.
- Dimensions 131 mm H x 59 mm W x 22 mm D
- Dimensions (with antenna) 169 mm H x 59 mm W x 22 mm D
- Weight (with antenna) < 180g with battery
- Battery 2500 mAh Li-Ion
- Battery Life Up to 15 hrs
- RF Banding LTE Band 48 (3.5 GHz) CAT 4
- Audio Wideband (16K); SPL: 96 DBphon at 30 dm
- Display Dot Matrix Display
- Ports Micro USB Single Pin Audio Interface (OPAI)
- Buttons Volume Up/Down, Power, Channel Toggle, PTT, Side Button
- Charging Contacts on side, Micro USB
- SIM Customer Removable; 3FF size
- Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR/LE
- Bluetooth Profiles HFP, SPP and BLE GATT
- Wi-Fi Bands 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GPS GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +60°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Ruggedness IP54 protection against dust and water splashes
- Durability Continues to run after multiple drops to concrete at 4 ft (121 cm) MIL-STD-810G
- Method 516.7 Procedure IV
Motorola SLN 1000 Downloads
Download the SLN 1000 Spec Sheet