WIRELESS ALARM & EVENT NOTIFICATION SOLUTIONS
FirstPAGE product family provides a hardware/software bridge between Alarms & Events that occur in Industrial applications, equipment, systems and provides production critical textual information to MOTOTRBO portable and mobile radios, PCs and smartphones with an optional WAVE client installed. This real-time information enables hourly and salaried workers to make better informed decisions that positively impacts productivity, quality and profitability.
Leveraging Industrial manufacturing partnerships with companies like Aptean Activplant, GE, Rockwell Automation and Schneider Electric allows SeQent to integrate with their products and indirectly connect them to the MOTOTRBO platform. This is a key differentiator from other ADP solution providers and is aligned with Motorola Solutions corporate Industrial Internet of things (IIoT) strategy.
- Increased Productivity.
- Reduced Unplanned Downtime.
- Increased Product Quality.
- Improved Decision Making.
- Increased Profitability.
- Connectivity & Interoperability.
- Aligns with Mobility & Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Strategies.
- Automated message throttling to preserve radio network bandwidth.
- Radio ID validation.
- SNPP login security.
- E-Mail/SMTP Input.
- Automatic service startup.
- Highly scalable.
- Presence notification monitoring.
- Message traceability.
- Delivery to SUID (portables/mobiles) or TGID (Talk groups).
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND TYPES
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Connect Plus – XRC 9000 or XRC 9100.
- non-Connect Plus – XPR 8380, XPR 8400, SLR 5000.
- Computer Hardware/ Operating Systems:
- Windows 2K8, Windows 2K8R2, Windows 2K12, Windows 2K3, Windows 8.x, Windows 7.x.
- Compatible with Conventional, Capacity Plus, Capacity Max, Linked Capacity Plus, IP Site Connect and Connect Plus.
Mining, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics.