Track And Monitor Mobile Assets And Personnel
SafeDispatch v7.0 enables our customers to host and manage the entire software application privately, on their own computer. Therefore, no costs are associated with online applications. There are no monthly recurring fees or data charges as seen with other cellular data options, saving customers thousands of dollars annually.
The solution provides a rich graphical user interface in a sleek modern design that is easy for the dispatcher to use, and is enhanced with a variety of location-enabled features that offer real-time 24/7 critical information about your mobile assets around the world, automatically displaying vehicle and unit positions using Google® mapping engines. The modular features make our application the perfect tracking tool for the mobile assets and personnel of any business, in any market.
- Client-hosted and managed private network with no monthly fees.
- Flexible, time saving, efficient control over all field radios in real-time.
- Streamlined communication and convergence of information through one centralized hub.
- Supports multiple radio platforms.
- Real-time GPS/AVL via live Google Maps with Speed/ Heading, History, Geofencing/ Landmarks and Emergency Alarms.
- PTT and VoIP dispatch with call recording and logging.
- Emergency Alarms, Man Down and Lone Worker.
- Telemetry: I/O Port Monitoring with Alarms.
- Job Ticketing: Closed-loop work order management system.
- Text Messaging and Email gateways.
- Enhanced Analytics: location-based reports; exportable to email.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Motorola enhanced radios with color display are required for the Job Ticketing module.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems:
- Operating System(s) Windows 7 +, Intel® Core i7 Processor (Quad Core, 3.40GHz, 8MB w/HD4000 Graphics), Memory 8GB, 64bit, Multiple Language.
- IP Technology:
- In case of Direct Connection to the Repeater the following is needed: (1) IP connection from the Gateway PC to the Master Repeater. (2) To install free of charge MNIS software from the Motorola website (on the PC with the Gateway Software) and (3) To install on each Repeater: NAI Data, NAI Voice.
- All the PCs in the system must be capable of using UDP multicast.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Conventional, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus & Connect Plus 1.12 and later.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, Police, Public Services (non-Public Safety Government), Transportation, Utilities.
- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Equipment Portfolio
- MOTOTRBO Portables
- MOTOTRBO Mobiles
- MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
- WAVE (PTT)
- MOTOTRBO Systems
- Direct Mode/Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- Alarm & Telemetry
- Asset Management
- Broadband & LMR Voice
- Device & System Management
- Integrated Command & Control
- Messaging Solutions
- Situational Awareness
- Workforce Management
- Application Partners