THE RADIO GOT SMARTER
TRBOnet software for Generic Option Board enhances digital radio network with automated telemetry and emergency response as well as helps to receive detailed data uninterruptedly with minimum time intervals possible.
Swift Event logic consists of three main components – Events, Conditions and Actions.
A radio unit can operate in a more self-sufficient manner thanks to the product. Control and monitoring is possible without connectivity to the RF system or if the dispatcher is not available. If undesirable activities are detected the radio unit can send a report to the dispatch console.
- Increase radio unit self-sufficiency by programming it with Geofence zones and rules that govern speed and location control.
- Switch between channels automatically when changing zones or when a specific activity is detected for continuous connectivity.
- Customize radio tones, activate built-in telemetry and display messages for effective notifications.
- Conserve the RF capacity – frequent GPS updates are not required since the radio saves all data and monitors itself.
- Man Down/No Movement monitoring
- Lone Worker monitoring.
- Georoaming & Geofence for uninterrupted connectivity and location safety.
- GPS Store and Forward.
- Data storage in case of connection loss or unavailable RF channels.
- Programmable sequence of actions for automated response.
- Data transfer operations.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND TYPES
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus 2.5 or above.
- Compatible with Capacity Max.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, Police, Transportation & Logistics, and Utilities