Make The Most Of Your Radio Network
TRBOnet PLUS provides integrated fully-featured dispatch control over single and multi-site or multi-channel systems. It supports voice communication and data operations for conventional single site repeater, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus and CapacityMax systems by direct wireline interface with the MOTOTRBO network.
With TRBOnet PLUS, operators can monitor audio, data and asset location, as well as provide record management and review events that have taken place. It’s easy to track staff and key assets on a live map, send and receive private text messages to personnel in the field and respond quickly and effectively to emergency situations. Dispatchers can also link multiple agencies or departments with a single touch for even greater flexibility.
- Simplify dispatching, recording and documenting of voice, text and telemetry communications.
- Enable continuous tracking, control and protection of staff, vehicles and other resources.
- Minimize response time and Improve operational efficiency.
- Automate a wide range of daily operations.
- Provide consistent dispatching across heterogeneous (analog, digital, SIP) environments.
- Increase the efficiency of each frequency channel use.
- Deliver a single global view for multiple dispatchers across the world.
- Support role-based views for multiple dispatchers and administrators.
- Provide enterprise-level reliability and ‘no-limits’ scalability.
- Voice Dispatch & Recording.
- GPS Tracking.
- Bluetooth based Indoor Tracking.
- Job Ticketing.
- Text messaging and Telemetry.
- Alarming and Emergency.
- Resource control.
- Phone interconnect.
- CrossPatch and System Bridging.
- Lone Worker.
- RF Coverage Monitoring.
- Radio Allocation.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- MOTOTRBO radios and repeaters.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems.
- Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ Server 2012 / Server 2014.
- NAI Voice, NAI DATA for IPSC, Capacity Plus, LCP.
- XRT9000/9100 for Connect Plus.
- VRC and Data Gateways needed for Capacity Max.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus 2.4 or above.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.5 or above, and Capacity Max.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, Police, Transportation & Logistics, and Utilities.
- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Equipment Portfolio
- MOTOTRBO Portables
- MOTOTRBO Mobiles
- MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
- WAVE (PTT)
- MOTOTRBO Systems
- Direct Mode/Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- Alarm & Telemetry
- Asset Management
- Broadband & LMR Voice
- Device & System Management
- Integrated Command & Control
- Messaging Solutions
- Situational Awareness
- Workforce Management
- Application Partners