Mobile Application For MOTOTRBO Radio Systems
Elcomplus’ SmartPTT Mobile allows voice and data access to your Motorola MOTOTRBO digital radio system from virtually anywhere in the world using your Android or iOS tablet or smartphone.
The voice capabilities include private, group and all calls.
Data capabilities include GPS tracking and texting.
- Mobile App to Radios & Dispatchers: When out of the radio coverage area or off-duty without a radio a mobile app user can still access the MOTOTRBO radio system and communicate with SmartPTT dispatchers and MOTOTRBO radio subscribers.
- Radios to Mobile App: If a radio user needs to get in touch with a supervisor who is unavailable by radio, the radio user can call that supervisor through the radio system using the mobile application*.
- Dispatchers to Mobile App: Dispatchers can exchange text messages and voice calls with mobile application users.
*Requires mobile app to run on the device
- Private, group and all calls.
- GPS tracking.
- Text messages.
System Requirements And Types
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:.
- SmartPTT Mobile 2.0 is compatible only with SmartPTT Enterprise version 8.8 and higher. Interfaces:
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus & Linked Capacity Plus 2.5 and later.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.5 and later.
- Other requirements.
- Wi-Fi (recommended), 3G/4G cellular networks.
- Android 4.3 and later, iOS 8.4 and later.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Hospitality, National Government Security, Police, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.
- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- Equipment Portfolio
- MOTOTRBO Portables
- MOTOTRBO Mobiles
- MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
- WAVE (PTT)
- MOTOTRBO Systems
- Direct Mode/Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- Alarm & Telemetry
- Asset Management
- Broadband & LMR Voice
- Device & System Management
- Integrated Command & Control
- Messaging Solutions
- Situational Awareness
- Workforce Management
- Application Partners