Greetings to Our Valued Customers, Suppliers, and Friends,
As we move forward in the wake of a global pandemic, we feel it is important to continue to provide updates on our COVID-19 protocols. Our priorities remain clear: employee and customer health and safety and business continuity.
As an essential service provider, we are aware of the critical role our leading-edge voice, video and data solutions provide for your business and our communities. We have ample inventory and a robust supply chain that we continue to monitor on a regular basis so we can thoroughly address our customers’ ongoing requirements. Our resources have not been interrupted, and we will continue to proactively advise you of any changes.
As a small business, it is our responsibility to protect our employees, customers and suppliers alike, and the following guidelines remain in place at ComSource to do just that:
- We provide our employees the facts about COVID-19, and continue to follow the published guidelines for social distancing, sanitation, and disinfection of our facilities and products.
- We have encouraged all employees to become vaccinated, continue to monitor their health and to wear masks in highly populated situations, or if they are not vaccinated, to continue to wear masks to protect those they might come in contact with.
- We continue to disinfect our facilities and sanitize all our equipment as appropriate.
- We thoroughly disinfect all rental radios and accessories before and after renting, and provide instructions for customers on how to disinfect equipment while on-site.
- We are closely monitoring the situation with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure customer and employee safety, guidance and support.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to be a fluid situation and we will keep you updated on our best practices as we continue to monitor and adjust our actions.
Although we may have turned the corner on infection rates in many areas of the county, we continue to recognize and applaud the work and tireless commitment of our first responders and medical professionals as they remain steadfast in their ability to protect and serve our communities. To those on the frontline and to their families who support them, ComSource thanks you for your bravery and continued service during an unprecedented time.
If you have any questions, please reach out to one of our representatives directly, or contact us at 877-5RADIOS or Contact Us. We are here to help.
Thank you for your continued support and collaboration.