Telephone Interconnect And Alert Notifications
phone@trbo interfaces radios to public or corporate office phone systems. It offers the features of a traditional analog phone patch while adding the benefits of both digital telephony and MOTOTRBO radios.
Extensive voice prompts make it friendlier to use for telephone callers and subscribers. Flexible configuration with several modes of operations.
phone@trbo can also be expanded to support email for alert notifications and work order management (tickets) as well as other features.
- Incoming emergency calls are immediately sent to the AllCall talkgroup without the need to answer them. Automatic outbound dialing on emergency notification from subscribers (including man-down).
- Text messaging includes the caller-ID of an incoming call. In case the call is missed, it is easy to call back by simply replying to the caller-ID text message. Similarly, call filtering notifies phone callers that a radio is offline or they misdialed the group, thus freeing up airtime and the phone line.
- phone@trbo does not burden subscriber radios with an additional repeater entitlement IDs or option boards.
- Support private, group and AllCall.
- Multiple incoming phone call routing options: direct patch, voice menus with greeting and SIP-trunking based routing.
- Dial from radio with 1-button dial, hot-keypad or use contacts as address book.
- Ring radios with voice prompting or text messages with caller-ID (return calls by replying to messages).
- Emergency (man-down) automatic dial with pre-recorded voice message.
- Phone call recording to stereo WAV file.
- IETF SIP complaint telephony signaling.
- Supports analogue lines via inexpensive Cisco FXO adapter.
- Half-duplex or 3/4-duplex (using TX interrupt).
- Signal processing to improve voice quality.
- Expand with email, SCADA, dispatch, logging, and other services.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Any Motorola MOTOTRBO radio configuration including Connect Plus.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems.
- MS-Windows 7 or greater (including Windows Server) with 1.5GHz CPU and 1GB RAM.
- USB for control stations for voice path, Data via control station or Ethernet for data NAI repeater interface or XRC controller. Ethernet for other network access.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 and above.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.4 and above.
Fire & Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Police, Public Services (non-Public Safety Government), Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.
- MOTOTRBO Home
- Why Digital Two-Way
- MOTOTRBO Radio Selector Guide
- Equipment Portfolio
- MOTOTRBO Portables
- MOTOTRBO Mobiles
- MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
- WAVE (PTT)
- MOTOTRBO Systems
- Direct Mode/Conventional
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
- MOTOTRBO Applications
- Alarm & Telemetry
- Asset Management
- Broadband & LMR Voice
- Device & System Management
- Integrated Command & Control
- Messaging Solutions
- Situational Awareness
- Workforce Management
- Application Partners